Hi folks, what is your biggest regret? In this regard, when will you do it?
What act of kindness will you do today?
During a very interesting Shaping Davos session entitled “Disrupting classrooms“, I learned, for example, this:
- At 6:55, Lucian Tarnowski mentioned that things have changed. We don’t need everybody to look like each other. We need much more creativity.
- At 27:00, Arunas Mark talked about the importance of quality content.
- At 29:50, Christian Morales Collado mentioned that coaching from different people will be helpful for people, who learn.
- At 36:00, Fatin Bundagji talked about the importance of people from different cultures communicating with each other, for example about understanding their respective beliefs / values / ways of thinking and thinking creatively / innovating. At 39:50 Christian Morales Collado added that diversity brings more innovation.
- At 51:25, Lucian Tarnowski made the interesting point that the mobile phone is far more universal than the classroom.
- At 01:09:30, Christian Morales Collado emphasized the need to connect more people to the Internet around the world.
- At 01:10:40, Lucian Tarnowski put focus on life-long learning of everyone of us – and the need to recognize / reward the effort people, who learn individually, make.
Have you tried defining what your values are? How sure are you, which values are more important / prioritized higher than which other values? To find out, try answering these questions. As an alternative, ask someone else, for example a friend of yours, to ask you the questions.