At the start of the interesting 1 hour event, the strong relevance of digital transformation across all kinds of industries is emphasized. Other learnings:
- Minute 12 and minute 28: Increasingly, products are being connected.
- Minute 17: Testing products with customers and adapting products to customer needs can be done faster.
- Minute 19: e-visits and telehealth possibilities are increasing – enabling people to communicate face to face on the Internet with physicians anytime and in any place – using various electronic devices.
- Minute 36: If there is an elephant project, slice it in the minimum of tranches and involve the customer as quickly as possible.
- Minute 56: To build trust, increase transparency.
- Minute 57: All panelists and other participants sing happy birthday to Bernard J. Tyson.
Further research on delivering health care:
Additional research on going digital: